Sunday, April 3, 2011

Registration 2011

I will be doing new student registration for the 2011-12 school year on Friday, May 6th from 4:30-6:30 at the studio, located in the basement of 11471 Camden Road in Draper. I will posting next year's schedule on April 14th, so keep checking back. If you would like to be on my mailing list, please e-mail me at KDSdance@gmail.com.

Please know that KDS is a small studio and I generally plan for classes to fit the needs of my current students. We fit in new students where possible. If there is an overwhelming demand for a certain class, I could consider the possibility of adding another class.

Current student registration will be Saturday, April 30th starting at 8:00 A.M. by E-MAIL. Current students' sibling may register by e-mail on Monday, May 2 at 8:00 A.M. More info to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment